Back: Luojia Wang (AG Rittig/AG Klatt), Fabian Schraft (AG Klatt), Daniela Gröger (AG Klatt), Zuhal Safyürek (AG Klatt), Shima Mecklenbräuker (AG Klatt/AG Rittig), Tehyung Kim (AG Klatt)
Front: Meng Zhang (AG Rittig/AG Klatt), Nina Lingstädt (AG Klatt), Martin Klatt, Badeel Zaghla (AG Klatt)
Sie befinden sich hier:
The interaction of T cells with peptides presented on MHC complexes is essential for specific T cell activation. Isolation of MHC complexes and bound peptides together with subsequent tandem mass spectrometry analysis allows the exact identification of the peptide sequences presented to T cells. We utilize this knowledge to define ideal targets for T cell-based therapies leading to the design of tumor-specific TCR T cells as well as TCRmimic CAR T cells. This led to the successful design of a NDC80 specific TCRmimic CAR T cell (Klatt et al., Blood 2022) and in collaboration with Christopher Klebanoff to the first PIK3CA mutation specific TCR T cell (Chandran et al., Nat. Med. 2022).
1. Klatt MG, Dao T, Yang Z, et al. A TCR Mimic CAR T Cell Specific for NDC80 Is Broadly Reactive With Solid Tumors and Hematological Malignancies. Blood. 2022;140(8):861-874.
2. Chandran SS, Ma J, Klatt MG, et al. Immunogenicity and therapeutic targeting of a public neoantigen derived from mutated PIK3CA. Nat Med. 2022;28(5):946-957.
3. Bourne CM, Mun SS, Dao T, … Klatt MG*, Scheinberg DA*. Unmasking the suppressed immunopeptidome of EZH2 mutated diffuse large B-cell lymphomas with combination drug treatment. Blood Adv. 2022;6(16):4859-4872.
4. Dao T*, Klatt MG*, Korontsvit T, et al. Impact of tumor heterogeneity and microenvironment in identifying neoantigens in a patient with ovarian cancer. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2021;70(5):1189-1202.
5. Charles A, Bourne CM, Korontsvit T,… Klatt MG*, Scheinberg DA*. Low-dose CDK4/6 inhibitors induce presentation of pathway specific MHC ligands as potential targets for cancer immunotherapy. Oncoimmunology. 2021;10(1):1916243.
6. Klatt MG, Mack KN, Bai Y, et al. Solving an MHC allele-specific bias in the reported immunopeptidome. JCI Insight. 2020;5(19).
7. Klatt MG, Aretz ZEH, Curcio M, Gejman RS, Jones HF, Scheinberg DA. An input-controlled model system for identification of MHC bound peptides enabling laboratory comparisons of immunopeptidome experiments. J Proteomics. 2020;228:103921.
8. Oh CY, Klatt MG, Bourne C, et al. ALK and RET Inhibitors Promote HLA Class I Antigen Presentation and Unmask New Antigens within the Tumor Immunopeptidome. Cancer Immunol Res. 2019;7(12):1984-1997.
9. Klatt MG, Kowalewski DJ, Schuster H, et al. Carcinogenesis of renal cell carcinoma reflected in HLA ligands: A novel approach for synergistic peptide vaccination design. Oncoimmunology. 2016;5(8):e1204504.
Funding Sources & Partners
- Berlin Institute of Health (BIH) – Clinician Scientist Program and SPARK Program
- Else Kröner-Fresenius Foundation
- German Cancer Consortium (DKTK)
- Berliner Krebsgesellschaft